Cover

Monday, June 18, 2012

Tracie and Nathan's Wedding

Oh my, what a fun group!  Love, love this photo, it captures the true essence of this fun couple. 

After our final wedding flower consultation with Tracie and her Mom, I realized I had been at their home before...now when was it?  Oh now I remember...Tracie's Mom made a cake for my son's birthday about 10 years ago.  At the time, she was semi-retiring her cake business to spend more time with her daughters.  I was kind of sad, because it was the best birthday cake ever! But now I can see that her time was well spent as an investment in her beautiful daughter Tracie.  What a lovely young woman she has grown up to be.  Congratulations Tracie and Nathan!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I completely understand her mom’s emotions. We often get busy in our work and get less time for our kids. I am a baker as well I even exhibit my designs in expos that take place Chicago wedding venues, I work from home only, just to spend more time with my kids.

    ReplyDelete