Cover

Saturday, January 22, 2011



Blooming Art replaces the blog of Blooming News, the old blog for Blooming Flowers.  When I updated our website bloomingflowers.net last year, I had to change internet servers, and sadly, the popular Blooming News was lost.

The computer that I used to back up my old blog files no longer has a power supply...because my geeky family keeps stealing my old computer parts! So, all of my back up files and old posts for the Blooming News blog were lost to cannibals.

Bear with me as I try to recreate the blog here.  I will be experimenting with post content,  but you can be sure I will post about flowers, wedding style and also some eccentric eclectic posts.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to hear from you!
Theresa

p.s. about our wedding and event business, Blooming Flowers:

Blooming Flowers was established in 2003 to express our passions of art and design with beautiful fresh flowers.  We offer professional design, proper mechanics and the freshest flower quality.  Our attention to detail assures you your event will be as beautiful as you have dreamed it could be.

Getting married or know someone that will be in the Ohio area?  Send us a note below, we would love to hear about your dream wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog spot.. I look forward to reading about your work..

    ReplyDelete